Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Day 2: So far so good...

So at this very moment, it's 12:42pm; I've had breakfast looking something like this:

My daily 'allowances' (based on SparkPeople's recommendation) are:

So so far I'm doing good. :D


I'm thinking of making some 'season rice' with steam veg today for dinner, ingredients include:

JJamaican Season(ed) Rice Ingredients:

Main-
  • Brown rice
  • 2 cans of Brunswick sardine with tabasco peppers or Mackerel/Pilchards in tomato sauce
  • Cock Soup
  • 1 Onion
  • Thyme
Compliments-
  • Pumpkin/Butternut Squash
  • Mixed vegetable (carrots, peas etc) fresh or frozen (I use frozen)
  • Pimento
For the steam Veg (whatever ingredients I have lol):
  • Cabbage
  • Carrot
  • Okra
  • Thyme
  • Mixed veg (fresh or frozen)
So you can see that the ingredient are really healthy. I have my complex carbs in there in the brown rice, my veg and my 'good' fats and protein in the oily fish = bingo! Not to mention how delicious this meal is.

I'm trying to change my outlook on food. Healthy can indeed mean tasty! Don't get me wrong though, I still love me some Nandos! lol

I'll check in at the end of the day to document how the whole day went. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment