Sunday, 7 November 2010

Yesterday was horrible...


My dedication level last week was 'satisfactory' but yesterday it was straight binging. I didn't have anything to eat until 11:30 am and that was a Big mac meal; then I took the kids cinema and had toffee popcorn, and I came home about 3pm and had mash potatoes with sardine and cheese (mad yucky combination but it's really nice).

Around 8pm, I had another portion of mash and sardine and cheese, fast forward to midnight I couldn't sleep so I thought lemme come downstairs and do some laundry but I ended up not doing the laundry but watching CSI and eating the final portion of mash and sardines at about 1:00am. 

Terrible right?



This morning though, I'm back being good. For breakfast, I had steam veg and a 1/4 of chicken breast and I only used about 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil to make it. It sounds like dinner doesn't? But the important bit is that it was a healthy breakfast. High in fibre, low in carbs, good enough protein, low in fat but just the right amount 'good fat', low in sodium = all good.

I think I'm back on track now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment